1. Try on several pairs and get upset.
2. Almost convince yourself that you can keep wearing the pair you have.
3. Realize you won't be able to participate in jeans Friday as you current pair violate several items in the dress code (e.g. It is suggested that staff wear clothing that do not expose staff’s crotch or ass).
4. Try on more jeans.
5. Discover that you are too short, too hippy, and generally not proportional.
6. Try on a pair of jeans one size bigger than your normal size.
7. Relish the luxurious spaciousness of bigger jeans.
8. Buy bigger jeans.
9. Wear jeans for one day.
10. Remember that jeans relax after wearing.
12. Resolve that you will have to either gain weight or wear jeans that are too big for you for the rest of your life because you are sure as hell not going jeans shopping ever again.