Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time for Solids!

We started Eli on solid food this week. We decided to go with sweet potato over rice cereal. Why? I don't know. Maybe because sweet potatoes sounded like more fun.

For someone that has only had substance that his mother provides solid food is a big deal. So we did what any self-respecting parents would do, over documented it. I don't fully expect anyone to watch all four videos. Well, I do expect the Grandma's to, but the rest of you are free to browse.






First Food: Try One from Kenton Kodner on Vimeo.




First Food: Try Two from Kenton Kodner on Vimeo.




First Food: Try Three. from Kenton Kodner on Vimeo.




First Food: The Clean Up. from Kenton Kodner on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. From Grandma Judy,
    Of course the grandmas would look at the videos over and over again. I love them all. Thanks for all the work Kenny of posting these events. Next best thing to being there. This is the only way I know how to post, it says Emoly, but it is me

    ReplyDelete