Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The naked book worm


There are two things my boy likes these days: 1) being naked (probably gets that from his father) and 2) reading books.

While my mom was in town last week Eli became an avid book listener.  He picks one out, drags it over to you, grunts to be picked up or crawls into your lap.  Sometimes he changes his mind mid-way through the book and gets down to go find a different one.  Sometimes he gets angry that the book ends and makes it you read it again.  And again.  Boy cannot get enough of his Dr. Seus and Sandra Boynton.

About 50 or so stories into Sunday, I commented to Kenny that the boy had become obsessed.  He said, "Don't look at me.  I let him watch way too much TV."  The last time somebody made me read this many pages in a given day I was in grad school.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment