Sunday, June 19, 2011

Eli is famous!

Eli and I have been going to a stay-at-home dads play group for a few months now. It's been really good for me to meet other dads that are in the same place as me. We go to parks, museums, play centers and sometimes each others' homes. It also has be nice to get Eli out and socializing with other kids.

A few weeks ago we went to the zoo. We had all the fun. Before Eli and I headed home we decided to go pet the goats. This film crew was hanging out, and I was trying to ignore them, but they could not ignore Eli. As it turns out they were doing a story on family and the camera loves us.

This producer came up to us after they took some film of Eli and gave me his card. He told us that we may be on this tv show 24/7 Chicago in a few weeks. It is some odd show on at 12:30 am, early Sunday morning. When I got home I set the DVR. Well guess what? We made it on the show. We show up around the :45 second mark. Enjoy the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment