- It is very cold in this Chicago place. Also, Kenny and I are brilliant. We decided to wait until yesterday to dig our car out of considerable ice and snow. It was 4 degrees below zero while we did this.
- Leroy expressed his undying love for Jack today. He gave Jack a thorough bath. Licked the inside of both ears thoroughly and then moved onto the nether regions. Jack seemed to either not mind it or enjoy it. Either way, it's a victory in Jack-Leroy relations.
- In other news and evidence of our high intelligence--it did not snow today or yesterday. We are opting to drive to St. Louis tomorrow night during the snow and ice storm.
- Happy Hannukah or Hanukkah or Chanukkah. The burning candles are among the few items keeping us not completely frozen. If only it were not merely the second night.
- Kenny has both of the puppies right now. This is in clear violation of the rules attached to the thermostat agreement the cheap bastard drew up a few weeks ago. I still love him.
- Monday night football is a crappy way to squeeze more unwanted football into my life.
- I really don't mind cleaning up puppy feces as much as I feel like I should.
- I might have to go see two movies on Christmas day in allegiance to both Brad and Jen.
- Numbers are an excuse to not have to come up with cohesive thoughts or segues.
Monday, December 22, 2008
What? I have a blog?
I think this whole remembering to blog thing will be on my New Year's resolution list. I have several important things to tell both of you.