Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Month 23

Twenty-Three. If tradition holds this is the last month photo that I will ever post. After this, photos are to be taken in half year intervals until twelve and one year intervals until 21.

Emily reminded me that when this tradition started 34 years ago that film, time, and the cost of producing a photo every month made it a much different proposition to produce. I don't know, maybe we will shoot one of these every month until he goes to college. Maybe he will find it interesting himself and want to keep doing it himself long after he has left the nest. On the 13th of next month I will be 368 months old. What would that be like to see if I had month photos going back that far? Just after Eli's 83 birthday he could shoot his 1000 month photo!

I am going to have to think about this some more.

1 comment:

  1. i think it was every six months after 10. It was not the cost of film, it was that you don't change as much, but I would love pictures every month!!

    ReplyDelete