Julie tagged me in her blog to write 6 random things about myself. I'm not sure how this is different than any other post I write, but let's give it a try.
- Sometimes I check my own blog to see if there are any new posts.
- I have a history of becoming emotionally attached to objects in a somewhat socially ostracizing way. First there was a collection of tiny plastic farm animals I would occasionally set up on my desk in junior high. Then there was the plastic corn and banana necklaces my friend Molly and I wore at debate tournaments in highschool. Finally there has been Booger--who at least appears to me to have generated less ridicule than the earlier objects.
- I had an irrational yet debilitating fear of Eyeore for years.
- Speaking of the irrational, I don't eat veal, duck, goat or sheep--mostly because I find them to be too cute and similar to puppies.
- All of the men on this floor have to come get keys from me so they can go potty.
- I hate mini-golf. I suck at it, and I am convinced that nobody really enjoys it after the first 4 holes.
I am taggging Megan, Courtney, Lindsey, Molly, Jack, and Jack's friend.
here are the rules:
link to the person who tagged you.
post the rules on your blog.
write six random things about yourself.
tag six people at the end of your post.
let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
let the tagger know when your entry is up.