Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Year Older

So I had a birthday. It was unlike any I have every had before. Birthdays celebrate births. I don't remember mine, so the day is more just a time marker. I am one year older. I can say the same thing on the 4th of July. Maybe my birthday used to be my favorite holiday, but now it can't come close to the day that Eli was born. None the less I still had a fantastic day.

Patrick came over and watched Eli so we could go out an act like adults. I made him dinner. He did an excellent job and will be a very fine daddy come November.


Aunt Robin came a few days before my birthday. I think she fell in love.

We went to the zoo! Eli thought it was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. You are a fine Daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got out to celebrate! I call dibs on babysitting for an anniversary night out. :-)

    ReplyDelete